Do your children spend more time inside the house watching television or playing computer games than they spend playing outside? Do you know that motivating your children to be active not only improves their health and well-being now but may also benefit their health later in life?
Why Kids’ Fitness?
– Physical (body) and cognitive (brain) development go hand–in–hand. While this continues for life, this relationship is most critical at a young age. When kids are active, their brain develops, allowing for new types of development.
– Play–based activity that requires a high degree of sensory input (sight, sound, touch, etc.) helps develop a broad array of skills that make physical activity more enjoyable later in life.
– Greater rates of activity in children have been associated with higher test scores in reading and math.
– Strengthened muscles and bones to help with optimum growth.
If you’re wondering how to help your children become more active, the answer is simple: Make it fun and bring them to The Playground!
– BASEMENT PARKING AVAILABLE (LIMITED) –
For more personal inquiries : 012 875 2937 (Whatsapp/Call/SMS)
Facebook : The Playground Fitness (theplayground.fit)
Instagram : theplayground.fit
Website : www.theplayground.fit